Deep Learning, Cryptocurrency Mining, Linux
Micro Architecture, Agile Hardware Accelerator Development, Stochastic Computing, Virtualization, Operating System,
Featured Projects 项目:
- Toxic_V1: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v1
- Toxic_V2: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v2
- Toxic_V2_Simulator: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v2_simulator
- Toxic_V2_RTL: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v2_RTL
- Toxic_V2_Assembler: Not Ready Yet!
- Toxic_V3_Chisel: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v3_chisel
- 移花接木-TO GRAB ONE TWIG ON ANOTHER
- A script for automatically configure global transparent proxy based on FRP.
- Forked from: https://github.com/ialhashim/DenseDepth
- A Python3 OpenCV and Keras implementation of the original NYU Depth V2 model.
- Optimized for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- A deep learning based model to judge the AQ, Appearance Quotient, of faces.
- Duke University
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- University of California, Irvine,
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
- Receives more than $5000 scholarship in total
- Recipient of IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- Recipient of Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP) Scholarship at UCI for Summer 2019
- Dean’s Honor List of UCI, 2017
- Dean’s Honor List of UCI, 2018
- Dean’s Honor List of UCI, 2019