Currently pursuing Ph.D. degree in Computer Science at Duke University.
Thesis: Computer Architecture for Machine Learning & Machine Learning for Computer Architecture
Micro Architecture, Domain Specific Accelerator, Cache and Memory-subsystem, Machine Learning for Computer Architecture
Deep Learning, Cryptocurrency Mining, Linux, Scala
[ISCA 2022] SNS’s not a Synthesizer: A Deep-Learning-Based Synthesis Predictor
- Ceyu Xu, Chris Kjellqvist, and Lisa Wu Wills. In The 49th Annual International Symposium on Computer Archi- tecture (ISCA 22)
- Acceptance Rate: 67/398 ≈ 17%
- Design a deep learning model for making fast and accurate predictions of the power, performance and area of large scale arbitrary hardware designs.
- SNS Achieves up to 5000x speedup over traditional logic synthesizers.
[ASPLOS 2022] ProSE: The Architecture and Design of a Protein Discovery Engine
- Ceyu Xu*, Eyes Robson*, and Lisa Wu Wills. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM International Conference on Archi- tectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS 2022).
- Acceptance Rate: 80/397 ≈ 20%
- Design a custom heterogeneous systolic array system for accelerating a long-sequence-length protein BERT model.
Featured Projects 项目:
- Toxic_V1: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v1
- Toxic_V2: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v2
- Toxic_V2_Simulator: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v2_simulator
- Toxic_V2_RTL: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v2_RTL
- Toxic_V2_Assembler: Not Ready Yet!
- Toxic_V3_Chisel: https://github.com/Entropy-xcy/Toxic_v3_chisel
- 移花接木-TO GRAB ONE TWIG ON ANOTHER
- A script for automatically configure global transparent proxy based on FRP.
- Forked from: https://github.com/ialhashim/DenseDepth
- A Python3 OpenCV and Keras implementation of the original NYU Depth V2 model.
- Optimized for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- A deep learning based model to judge the AQ, Appearance Quotient, of faces.
- Duke University
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- University of California, Irvine,
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
- Receives more than $5000 scholarship in total
- Recipient of IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- Recipient of Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP) Scholarship at UCI for Summer 2019
- Dean’s Honor List of UCI, 2017
- Dean’s Honor List of UCI, 2018
- Dean’s Honor List of UCI, 2019